Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One day my Prince will come & we'll look just like this ;)

So one of my co-workers just had her engagments taken & of course us girls were talking about all the different shots etc. from the take. This all lead me to try and find these engagement pictures (that I am absolutely in LOVE with, weird I know) of a couple in the bay taken a couple years ago by a super good photographer in the Sacramento area.

Sooooo I went to her blog which is now her website and COULDN'T FIND THEM since she had changed things up a bit.

BUT, praise alah, I located them and figured I'd post them to my blog since I am planning on taking engagements super soon (riiiiiight). Haha, but seriously, don't be suprised if my engagments end up looking like these... I mean if that ever happens. :0

Enjoy!







No comments: