Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lady Catchers


Okay Ya’ll
, it has been a while, but seriously you can’t come up with a list like this in one day!

Here is MY
If all men did these things they'd have EVERY woman in the room/world/universe swooning! list, not in any particular order.
Gents if your doin’ everything on this list your probably married already (figures). But those of you who are not, take heed!

Numero Uno:
Cuffed shirts with cuff links!
Speechless!






















2. Styled Hair!!!
You don't have to bust out the flat iron, just try and look like you try & or switch it up a knotch every once in a while!

3. Bulking up.
I mean Tom Brady did marry the #1 super model in the world eeevvvvvveeeeeeerrr!

4. Motorcycles

Sooooo hott, want to touch the hiney (of the bike of course)!

P.S. A Ducati never hurts a thing!

5. A good sense of HUMOR!
6. ATTENTION!!!
Make us feel like we are the only woman in the world (and yes, that includes undivided attention & actually listening & being nice).



7. Suspenders

Yes I just said suspenders. Believe you me... when worn right... Daaaaaaaang Gina!!!


8. Black rimmed glasses.
I've always had a thing for that Verizon dude ;)

9. White teeth!
I don't care who you are, a white shiny smile will always make you more attractive & maybe even more trust worthy. Haha I dunno, but i LIKE it! You can never go wrong with good dental hygiene.




10. Bright Tee shirts w/ a good tan & fries. Haha JK on the fries.
Hoooooly cow, if you know how to work it you will totally work this one. JUST DO IT!!!
11. Argyle Sweaters
Enough said.
12. Plaid shorts.
They are probably the NUMBER one reason I love the summa time ;)



13. Sperry Topsiders...



14. Actually pulling off a pink shirt.
And NOOOO not as in literally taking it off... just wearing it nicely ;)

15. Leather wrist band/bracelet.
I'm not sure why I like it... just do.

16. Baseball caps!

17. Attractive work out clothes.
Because seriously, we really don't want to see your arm pit hair or left overs from your house paint job at the gym.



18. Mad Slam Dunk Skillllllz!
Weak in the knees, I may even pass out!!! ;)



19. Designer JEANS!
You don't have to be a pansy and wear them allllll the time. But having a pair for important things is nice. Especially if your butt looks like that in them ;)

20. The LOOK.

So I couldn’t find a picture of this (sad I know), but the no socks vans look with khaki shorts & a bright green tee is pretty swell! Oh and don’t forget the smokin’ tan ;)


So that's it! Keep an eye out for list number two of the "Big No No's" hehe later.


4 comments:

kimmers said...

Amber. I am loving this post. So true on so many levels! Thanks for finally pinning these things down for me. :)

Lindsey said...

This is funny because I disagree on almost every single one of these. So, I would NOT be swooning. We have VERY different tastes. Haha! However, I may need to set you up with my friend Jason Holker. He will be wearing the plaid shorts, black-rimmed glasses, no-socks with yacht shoes, and a pink shirt. All at once. And he is hilarious.

kimmers said...

Yes, Jason Holker is a good one. Set it up! (except he is a bit short .... )

Ryan Thayne said...

So its pretty late at night and I don't even know how I ended up on your blog but this was pretty darn funny. Love the comments like "dang gina" and "sooooo hot, want to touch the hiney" Anyway, yeah you and Jason definitely have much of the same style.