Friday, March 27, 2009

My BIG FAT boyfriend diet book!

One of my favorite stress relievers is to go to a Barnes & Noble or Borders and stay there... forevvver.
I love reading and usually tend to forget I do unless I go there or the library. But since the library doesn't necessarily have a relaxing connotation for me any more I opt for a book store.

Barnes & Noble is my FAVE because of all the big cushie chairs that your butt sinks into faster than a speeding bullet!!! BUT you totally have to race every one and their dog to an open chair, especially during the prime time hours. It's kinda like happy hour at the bar, cept it's kid friendly, alcohol free, and a hippie happy hot spot.

Well on my last trip I was looking for a Diet/Nutrition book that my mom had been talking to me about and I ran across these beauties. I almost died of laughter when I saw the first one, but the second find had me zig zagging through the aisles gasping for breathe. Maybe I was in a particularly good mood, I usually think anythings funny then, but I still find these books rather silly!


I did find a couple books that I troughly enjoyed, so it wasn't a complete flop of a visit ;)

I actually got this way cool book that was ON SALE called "Yoga on The Go"
It shows you how to do Yoga while your at the office, brushing your teeth, blow drying your hair, in the kitchen, at the grocery store. It's way cool, at least I think, since I've been trying to work on my yogi-ness. ONE day people I will be able to fold myself inside out and upside down like all my yoga instructors and all ya'll will be jealous of my crazy old lady yoga skillz ;) Hehe

Till my next post ;)

ALM

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I want to look at those books! Hope you don't mind... Im a blog stalker.... www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com