Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Workin' it!

Haha I'm back already! I've figured something out to blog about!

I was chatting with a co-worker the other day about a few different things and we started talking about goals, dreams, and discovering who we as people really are. He did something really cool that a BYU professor recommended at a conference. You ready???

Write a 10 page paper all about YOU! Yes, you! He said it was the weirdest thing ever, but good. Oh so good!

So, I'm going to do it! Yep, I'm writing a paper all about ME! Hopefully it won't be categorized under the Horror Genre when I'm done.

I'll have to update! :)

Oh and since we're chatting about things I'm doing... haha me me me.... I started P90x this week! I want to lose another 10-15 pounds. Sounds like a lot, but I think It'll be good! And the program was killer! Can't wait to update that as well!

-Amber


I'm a big fan of trees... can you tell? ;)

Go GREEN!




No comments: