Thursday, January 28, 2010

Everything is better when it's warmer!!! Why do I live in UT again???

Even though summer is quite a few months from now I have already started a plan for the warm season! A change in hair color!

This last summer I converted to a fiery red head for the season, but this summer I'm going all the way. I am going Blonde!!!

I know what image came to your mind. Some platinum blonde with fake n' bake skin and black eye brows. Don't worry!!! I will do this very classily (is that even a word?).

I know this is so cliche and lame of me, but here is a picture of Kim Kardashian from summer 09' when she went blonde. This is the look I'm going to go for :)

Kim's natural color is very dark just like mine, so I think I'll be able to swing this look off. I'll do my research and get lots of opinions first too... of course.

So any who... just have to suffer through these last few months of winter. But now I can look forward to my blondie locks of summer 2010 :)

Bye for now!

No comments: