Thursday, April 2, 2009

Almost TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL!!!





So I almost bailed on my class. Yeah I know, I'm ashamed of myself.

Seriously, giving up my cadavers and week nights. AUGH what was I thinking!!! Not to mention peace of mind on Wednesday nights and the loss of all my anxiousness! Maybe I'll stop pulling out my eyebrows!!! ;)

I weighed out the PRO'S & CON'S and on the level of personal sanity the Pro's were in favor of bailing, but when it came to applying for RAD school, time and money spent on the class as well as my pride it weighed in heavily for a stick to it kinda deal. So I've opted to stick it out. Painful as it may be!

HONESTLY, it was probably my phone conversation with my mother that made me decide. Dang Mom's! Hehe, always getting you to CTR. Good ole' MOM's :)

I was goin' for the F, sad but true. But seriously, sometimes life is so DrAiNiNg!
Especially with this CRAZY class. People told me this class was hard... and I was like yeah yeah yeah. But YEAH people, it IS!!! The AVERAGE on just our lecture midterm (this isn't even lab people!!!!) was 37%!!! That was the AVG!!! A.V.E.R.A.G.E!

BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be praying for a car accident the day of my final. Hopefully God will make it happen this time, because he totally ignored me the day of my midterm.

I ran a 5K the morning of my midterm and was hoping a car would run me over or something... hehe! Just Kidding... Kinda!

Well pray for me to:
A. Get hit by a car
or
B. Have ultra human super powers so I'll never have to sleep!

So then I can bust a move on my books all night and show up Mr. 89% on all the Lecture quizzes and be the new person everyone wants to beat up for messing up the curve!!! Cept they wont' know it's me because I'm not asian ;)

Till the next post!

ALM.

1 comment:

kimmers said...

Oh my gosh on so many levels.

1. Yes, your sanity is on the line with this class. I have witnessed it.

2. Do not wish for a car accident. You seem to be able to work that out without the Lord's help. ;)

3. The whole Asian comment was too much for me to handle!!!