Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Family

As all of us grow into ourselves we discover things that have always been obvious to others. Sometimes it takes a while to discover these things. And sometimes, like in my case, it takes a long LONG while.

What I'm getting at is I haven't realized how much I love being around other people. And how much I crave it when I don't have it. It dawned on me when I was locked away for hours on end studying ALL BY MY LONESOME this last crazy (18+ credit hours).

I like being around people. I like effecting people and being affected. And usually the only time I don't want to be around anyone is when I'm in pain. And believe me... you don't want to be around me when I'm in pain ;) I'm not very nice.

I just spent the last week with, can you guess? .... ding ding ding... yep my familia! And I think I figured out (something super obvious now that I think about it) why I crave people around me so much.

Let me just tell you... it's going to be pretty awesome so just get ready...................................

I am the middle child of SEVEN children.

DUH!!!!!!!

Of course I crave people, and sometimes I really super crave attention. I honestly think all middle children crave attention. But I guess that's up for debate according to my old Human Development teacher.

Any who, I LOVE people.

AND I especially love my family. You really don't realize how good you have it till it's gone :(

What I'd give to be a kid again and have all my siblings at home running around like crazies :)
Those were the days!

I guess I just have my future family to look forward to. Except I don't think I can have 7 kids... that might be a little much for me :I

Till my next blog all ya'll

-Always Amber

No comments: