There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Family

As all of us grow into ourselves we discover things that have always been obvious to others. Sometimes it takes a while to discover these things. And sometimes, like in my case, it takes a long LONG while.

What I'm getting at is I haven't realized how much I love being around other people. And how much I crave it when I don't have it. It dawned on me when I was locked away for hours on end studying ALL BY MY LONESOME this last crazy (18+ credit hours).

I like being around people. I like effecting people and being affected. And usually the only time I don't want to be around anyone is when I'm in pain. And believe me... you don't want to be around me when I'm in pain ;) I'm not very nice.

I just spent the last week with, can you guess? .... ding ding ding... yep my familia! And I think I figured out (something super obvious now that I think about it) why I crave people around me so much.

Let me just tell you... it's going to be pretty awesome so just get ready...................................

I am the middle child of SEVEN children.

DUH!!!!!!!

Of course I crave people, and sometimes I really super crave attention. I honestly think all middle children crave attention. But I guess that's up for debate according to my old Human Development teacher.

Any who, I LOVE people.

AND I especially love my family. You really don't realize how good you have it till it's gone :(

What I'd give to be a kid again and have all my siblings at home running around like crazies :)
Those were the days!

I guess I just have my future family to look forward to. Except I don't think I can have 7 kids... that might be a little much for me :I

Till my next blog all ya'll

-Always Amber

No comments: