Monday, April 5, 2010

La vita è bella

Life is beautiful!

Lately I've been reminded how precious our time on this earth truly is & of how truly blessed I am. Life IS beautiful! The pains & the sorrows, the joys & the progress made all together are truly what makes this life a beautiful one!
I've been learning more about the law of attraction lately & have truly converted over. With conference this last weekend & everything that has happened these past couple weeks in my life I know without a doubt the Lords hand is truly in our lives.

So I choose to pay it forward & hope you do as well. Let's help each other live this life beautifully!

"There are two secrets, the first is wake up in the morning and be grateful you are here, alive & healthy. And the second is: Give." -Giselle Bundchen

I love you all! Know that!

No comments: