Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The future Mrs. Tom Brady!

So if you know me in the slightest you know that I’ve had this weird obsession with wanting to look like Gisele Bundchen.
OH
, you don’t know who that is???
Well she’s engaged to Tom Brady (Quarter back for the New England Patriots, he's also 6' freakin' 4"!!!), she is the highest paid super model EVER (33 Mill to be exact), was also VS’s head angel for a couple years, is 5’ 11”, weighs 130 pounds and is a size 6.
I’m not quite her height, nor would I think it’d be healthy for me to be her exact weight… but you gotta shoot for something right?

One day when I’m feeling particularly daring I’m going to try and recreate her hair color on my head, since she was at one point a brunette just like me!

Healthy or not I will always want to look like this woman. Tall, beautiful, happy, funny & hot. What more could someone ask for in a girl?

And as my boss Lindsey would say “I can tell you how to catch a guy! Be hot, don’t talk & don’t expect anything.” Well Lindz, Giselle just proved the latter two wrong so maybe there is hope!

2 comments:

kimmers said...

Just one question: how many pages did you have to look through on google images before you found a non-naked one? :)

And Amber you already are Gisele. I found her blog and she was saying the exact same thing about you. Funny world we live in.

Ryan Thayne said...

Of course I know who Gisele is. I fell in love with her on my mission back in 2000 when I saw her on a billboard (It must have been one of her first major gigs). I didn't know who she was but I was in love! It was like a year later when I was home from my mission that I found out who she was and could start a thorough obsession with her.